Expiry and Renewal are an integral and inherent part of an SSL certificate. Renew SSL certificate regular is so important to keep live your identity among customers. Many times, organizations forget to renew their SSL certificate from time to time.
What could happen if you forget to renew SSL Certificate?
If you forget the renewing SSL certificate that the website is occurring with a warning message “the website certificate is expired”. Even hackers or cybercriminals could take advantage of expired SSL certificate and spy the information transmitting between the server and the browser.
When customers will see the warning message that they will stop trusting on your website and avoid online communications. Learn How expired SSL can effect on your online business.
How to Renew Your SSL certificate at SSL2BUY?
Whether you have purchased your SSL certificate from any vendor or reseller, you have always the choice of getting it renewed with SSL2BUY.
Do not worry! You do not have to go through a prolonged renewal process because SSL2BUY has streamlined the SSL renewal process. Therefore, you have to follow few steps:
- Generate CSR (Certificate Signing Request)
- Select your desired SSL certificate.
- Click on “BUY | RENEW”
- Select the validity, quantity and insert coupon code.
- Click on “ADD TO CART” button.
- Review your order and Login to your Account.
- Confirm your billing information and click on “PAY NOW” to complete your transaction.
- You will get SSL configuration details via email.
- Follow configuration process.
- Complete the validation process.
- Once you receive your certificate, you need to install SSL certificate on your server.
Get Extra Validity with Earlier SSL Renewal:
Renewing your SSL certificate from SSL2BUY at an earlier stage will give you validity benefit. You will not lose your current validity and will get bonus validity on your SSL renewal. The underneath table shows the additional days of validity comes with the certificate renewal.
|Renewal Bonus Options||Validity Bonus|
|Before 1-15 days Before Expiry||30 days|
|Before 15-45 days Before Expiry||60 days|
|Before 45-90 days Before Expiry||90 days|
|After1-15 days of Expiry||30 days|
So why should go for pricey renewals when you have an amazing and cheap SSL renewal solution away from a few mouse clicks. Just browse SSL2BUY for renewing your current SSL certificate to save your hard-earned money.