Cheap SSL Certificates
- Price: Low To High
- Price: High To Low
Benefits of SSL/TLS Certificates
Strongest SSL Encryption
SSL protect online transactions with strong 256-bit SSL encryption. We offer low-cost SSL, but never compromise with your web security. Our all SSLs come with modern algorithms recommended by the CA/Browser forum.
Protect Personal Data
Customers are aware about the security of their private information and prefer to shop from HTTPS secure sites. So, go through the purchase process and choose a 2048-bit key length to provide a secure environment to your customers.
Avoid Browser’s Warnings
Browsers have started to show an insecure warning on non-HTTP sites. Customers will quickly move from the site, which shows an insecure warning. It is the best time to get an SSL certificate if you have not purchased it yet.
Increase Visitor’s Trust
SSL allows visual signs “HTTPS” before your domain name, so users can easily trust on your secure site. Once you purchase SSL from us, you will get “Secure Seal” at free of cost. It will help to get the assurance of customers.
Boost Search Rankings
Google added HTTPS as part of their search ranking algorithms, and they will give higher positions in search results for HTTPS secure sites over HTTP non-secure sites. Don’t wait until it’s too late, get better rankings with our inexpensive SSL certificates.
PCI-DSS compliance requires to have an HTTPS security on a website that deals with customer’s online credentials and payment. In the case of averting eavesdropping and MITM attacks, SSL security plays an important role and keeps cyber thieves away from the online information.
Frequently Asked Questions
visit our wiki section to get more answers to your queries or contact us directly.
Why Buy SSL Certificates From SSL2BUY?
SSL2BUY is an authorized reseller of leading CAs and offers wide range of SSLs at cheapest price on the market. Our certificates are specially designed for individuals and enterprises to establish a secure environment over a single domain, subdomains, and multiple domains. Our core business is SSL that provides maximum security to the website and boost trust to encourage the customers with HTTPS.
SSL2BUY is a global SSL provider and offers trusted SSL certificates at the cheapest price. We better understand customers’ requirements and maximize our efforts to make their website secure and trustworthy. We have vast experience in the SSL industry and offer cheap SSL certificates to beat the competition. So why should you wait to buy SSL certificate? Just browse SSL2BUY and get a single solution with robust encryption to secure your entire business.
What is an SSL certificate?
An SSL certificate verifies your website’s identity and encrypts information transmitted between your customer’s browser to your site. This prevents cyber criminals from snooping on the interactions between you and your customers.
An SSL certificate keeps your website secure; customers can ensure that the information they enter on secure pages is private and not visible to cyber criminals.
What is TLS Certificate?
TLS (Transport Layer Security) is an upgraded and more secure protocol of SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is used to encrypt the communication over the internet. Some people have started saying it as TLS certificates, but mostly it is known as SSL certificates.
Actually, all our SSL certificates are upgraded with highly advanced TLS certificates. Thus, if you choose a certificate from us that mean you are buying modern TLS/SSL certificates.
Do I need an SSL Certificate?
Yes. SSL must require for all online businesses. It will help to secure web forms, user’s credentials, and online transactions from unwanted data spying activities.
If you are running a media platform where you are not collecting any information from users, then HTTPS will help to reduce risk from ads injecting and site tampering.
As per Google’s announcement, HTTPS is now almost mandatory for every website as browsers have started to flag the site as ‘Not Secure’. Even Google encourages HTTPS on almost site to provide visitors a secure environment.
Thus, An SSL certificate is a primary requirement to protect customers’ data, boost online sales, and improve ranking positions in search engines.
Why SSL is important?
Online users are more concerned about their information security and privacy. SSL plays an important role in terms of web security as it creates a secure tunnel between the browser and the server using encryption technology. It inspires your customers to complete deal with confidence.
- Encryption: SSL will encrypt personal information such as login credentials, social security number, or payment details and transmit data securely.
- Authentication: The SSL authentication process ensures that your website interacts with the actual server and a server verifies that the user is not an imposter.
- Trust: SSL will improve your customers’ trust and give them the confidence to complete transactions securely by creating a trustworthy environment on your website.
What does HTTPS mean?
A digital certificate is issued for domain and installed on the server, which adds an extra ‘S’ to insecure HTTP URL. The HTTPS means the site is secured and online transactions can be made safely. It is a security protocol that secures the information shared on the website between the users’ browsers and the server.
To make HTTPS enabled site, you must install an SSL certificate on your web server. SSL security works on HTTPS instead of insecure HTTP. It is recommended to buy an SSL certificate to switch your site from insecure HTTP to secure HTTPS protocol.
What are the types of SSL certificates?
All certificates provide the same level security to your website, whether you choose cheap DV SSL or Expensive OV or EV certificates. The only difference between validation processes to add more trust to customers.
- DV SSL: Domain Validation is a primary level of validation type where no paperwork is required, and the CA only validates the domain ownership.
- OV SSL: Organization Validation is the second level of validation, which is superior to domain validation. In this type, the CA verifies domain ownership as well registered business documents and other legal documents related to business.
- EV SSL: Extended Validation carries the highest validation that shows the company name in the certificate details. Anyone can click on the padlock and check the verified company name. Besides, the CA strictly validates the business by checking all business registration documents, third party business directory for address verification and call verification if the CA find it requires.
What do I need to have before buying an SSL certificate?
To purchase an SSL certificate, you must have to pass through the SSL activation and authentication process. The process requires some actions from your end as below.
- Generate CSR – You must generate CSR on your server by submitting valid information.CA (certificate authority) will issue your certificate based on your provided information in CSR.
- WHOIS Record – CA will verify your provided details along with the WHOIS details to confirm domain ownership. Therefore, make sure that your business name, address and other information should be public and should match with your given details. Sometimes CA will follow a file-based or email verification process to confirm your right to the domain.
- Business Documents – If you are obtaining an OV SSL or EV SSL certificate, you will need to provide some organizational documents through the verification process that prove your organization’s credibility.
How do I order an SSL Certificate?
It is a simple and easy process. You should follow the below process to buy SSL certificates.
- Choose the certificate as per your needs and complete the payment.
- Generate CSR (certificate signing request) on your desired server.
- Complete SSL activation and configuration process.
- Download your certificate from an email or our dashboard.
- Install it on your server.
If you have any queries regarding ordering, configuration, or installation process, then our security experts are ready to assist you around the clock.