Zeus Technology designed Zeus Web server that is used for UNIX, Solaris, FreeBSD, Linux platforms. As every web server needs a strong security for exchange of data and SSL is one of the best medium to secure tunnel of information exchange.
In this article, we will discuss about how to generate CSR (certificate signing request) using Zeus Web Server.
Generate CSR in Zeus Web Server:
- Log in to Zeus Web Server.
- On the left side, under Admin section, select SSL certificate.
- You will see Create a new certificate set on the right side, click on Create button to generate new certificate.
- Now, you have three options, click on “Buy a certificate from VeriSign” (if you want to get a Symantec SSL Certificate) or “Buy a Certificate from another Certifying Authority”. Click on OK button.
- You have to fill details for the CSR in the given form and click on OK button.
- Your CSR is generated.
Now you need to copy and paste CSR (including BEGIN and END tag) into a text format which will be used at the time of ordering SSL certificate. CA will verify your given details and issue the certificate via email. Once you received it, you should install SSL certificate on Zeus Web Server.